• We require a minimum of 30-hour Certification for all Project Executives, Project Managers and Superintendents and 10-hour Certification for carpenters.
• Safety is very important to us.
• Pacific Drywall Company is committed to providing a safe environment for each and every one of our workers.
• All carpenters are required to be licensed in scaffold erection.
• All employees are encouraged and empowered to take action on safety issues.
• We understand that accidents and injuries can have tragic consequences for families, increase project costs and negatively reflect the reputation of our clients.
• We train our staff to identify hazards and unsafe situations before they become accidents.
• All employees are required to wear proper personal protective equipment for the particular task that they are completing in accordance to OSHA Standards.
• Carpenters must attend weekly meetings to keep up to date on safety practices and issues.
Pacific Drywall Company provides a variety of quality subcontracting services for projects of any size. These services are spread throughout many different markets including schools, hospitals, research facilities and sports & entertainment complexes.
Our team of professionals has the expertise, knowledge, and experience meet any projects specifications, schedule and budget.
Pacific Drywall Company’s services include, but not limited to:
-Hardware installation for commercial contractors
Contact Pacific Drywall Company for a free quote on your next project today.